Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Over the River and through the Woods...

To Grandma's Farm! This past weekend, Lauren brought her girls to visit us from Colorado. We decided it would be fun to go up and visit Jake's Grandma's Farm in Layton. After a long drive and a short stop at Ikea for lunch, we were there!

This is Baby Jacob's great-grandma Sarah


Jacob slept the whole time but the rest of us had a blast!


We found a tree swing!


Jacob got to swing too



And a Hammock



Here are some of Jacob's cousins and Aunt Charie! At this point Jake, Annie, Quinn, Belle, Baby Jacob, and myself went to check out the horses. Sadly I had handed off my camera so there are no pictures of them. Jake and I also found (and climbed) the biggest haystack I have ever seen!



Lauren's daughter, Elisabeth (about 18 months old), loved Jacob's car seat. While I was holding him she put Baby Dolls into the seat and tried to strap them in! Later she used it as her own personal toy chest. When I finally put Jacob back in his seat she kept coming over and looking at him like he had stolen her toy.



On the way home everyone was exhausted (including Baby Belle) and took a nap in the car, except Jacob who finally woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment